Mitsubishi Electric – Diamond Contractor
After you’ve done your research, and decided that a Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling system is the perfect solution for your home, your next step is to pick a contractor. Picking a licensed and insured contractor is a must, but Mitsubishi has taken it a step further. Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling created a certification program for a select group of elite HVAC professionals, recognized as Diamond Contractors™. Mitsubishi Electric created a certification program for heating and air conditioning contractors, where professionals are kept up to date on the latest technology and installation practices. The Diamond level is the highest accreditation available through Mitsubishi Electric’s multi-stage training program.
Selecting a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor™ comes with several benefits.
• Diamond Contractors™ are required to complete annual training to keep up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology and best installation practices.
• They must agree to uphold the highest level of professionalism and adhere to the Diamond Contractor™ Code of Conduct.
• Customers who hire Diamond Contractors™ are eligible to increase their residential products to a 12 year part and 12 year compressor warranty when registered.
• Diamond Contractors™ must be nominated by a distributor.
• Have peace of mind knowing that a Diamond Contractor meets certain requirements or installs at least 20 systems annually, and can find the right fit for you.
United Service Specialists is your local Maryland and D.C. Diamond Contractor™. Get the most out of your new Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating system, by having our estimator provide a free-in home consultation—contact us today!