Mitsubishi Electric – Diamond Contractor
After you’ve done your research, and decided that a Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling system is the perfect solution for your home, your next step is to pick a contractor. Picking a licensed and insured contractor is a must, but Mitsubishi has taken it a step further. Mitsubishi Electric Heating & Cooling created a certification program for a select group of elite HVAC professionals, recognized as Diamond Contractors™. Mitsubishi Electric created a certification program for contractors, where professionals are kept up to date on the latest technology and installation practices. The Diamond level is the highest accreditation available through Mitsubishi Electric’s multi-stage training program.
Selecting a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor™ comes with several benefits.
• Diamond Contractors™ are required to complete annual training to keep up to date on the latest technology and best installation practices.
• They must agree to uphold the highest level of professionalism and adhere to the Diamond Contractor™ Code of Conduct.
• Customers who hire Diamond Contractors™ are eligible to increase their residential products to a 12 year part and 12 year compressor warranty when registered.
• Diamond Contractors™ must be nominated by a distributor.
• Have peace of mind knowing that a Diamond Contractor meets certain requirements or installs at least 20 systems annually, and can find the right fit for you.
United Service Specialists is your local Diamond Contractor™. Get the most out of your new Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating system, by having our estimator provide a free-in home consultation.