Plumbing Service, Plumbing Repair & PlumbingGaithersburg, MD, North Bethesda, MD, Germantown, MD & Rockville, MD
United Service Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning provides a complete range of expert, residential plumbing services across Gaithersburg, MD and surrounding areas. No matter the challenge, you can count on our licensed and qualified plumbers to deliver a lasting solution. Combining flexible scheduling with timely arrival, tidy job sites, and a team of fully-equipped, extensively trained, and uniformed professionals, we earn your satisfaction. Count on us for accurate estimates, cost-effective strategies and the right answer to any plumbing demand.
Sump Pumps Germantown, MD | Plumbing Repair Rockville, MD | Fixtures & Faucets North Bethesda, MD
Recognizing the disruption, mess, cost, and even safety hazard of plumbing malfunctions, United Service Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning ensures prompt response, and we remain available for after hours service throughout Gaithersburg, College Park, Rockville, Germantown, Clarksburg & North Bethesda, MD. Our team combines over 150 years of dedicated service to get the job done quickly, and done right.
Some of our many residential plumbing services include:
- Repair and routine maintenance of all residential plumbing components
- Sump Pump installation, repairs, consultation, and removal
- Drain cleaning
- Replacement, maintenance, and repair of gas, electric, and tankless water heaters
- Repair and replacement of TP valves, flex connectors, pans, extra pipes, circulation pumps, and vent lines.
- Boiler system installation, regular upkeep, and repair
- Carbon Monoxide Detector installation and equipment safety checks
- Complete service of garbage disposals
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- And much more!
Germantown, MD: Plumbing & Toilet Repair Gaithersburg, MD & Rockville, MD
The most common reason for rattling pipes is that the washer in the faucet or valve is loose. Another is that the pipe is touching another pipe or hard surface in the wall.
There are many things that could be causing a sudden increase in your water bill, including leaking toilets and faucets. If you do not find any leaks there, you can then check your fill valve inside the toilet tank to make sure it’s not overflowing through the overflow pipe. You can also check the flapper, by adding a few drops of food coloring to the tank water and allowing it to sit for 15-20 minutes. If you notice the water in the toilet bowl has changed color, you may need to replace your flapper.