Home Automation System Installation
At United Service Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning, we not only specialize in the innovative equipment that makes life easier and more comfortable, we improve efficiency and safety. Partnering with such well-known and respected names as Nexia, Honeywell, and NEST, we design the perfect home automation system for your lifestyle. Linking essential systems and appliances provides control from a centralized location as well as remote access. In other words, no matter where you happen to be, you’re always in touch with your home. Home automation systems help you connect to your home from an all-in-one app. If you’re looking for home automation ideas or for a single app that controls multiple smart products, including a WiFi thermostat, security camera, thermostat, remote control lighting and much more, call us for a free estimate!
Automate your home from a touchscreen panel or smartphone!
From an intuitive touchscreen panel or your smartphone, you easily manage temperature, lock/unlock doors, monitor home security cameras, track occupancy, adjust lighting, and much, much more. When you count on the experts from United Service Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning for home automation in Gaithersburg, MD and surrounding areas, the options are nearly limitless. And because we cater to your specific goals and concerns, we ensure a system that not only suits your current requirements but keeps up with both evolving technology and changing needs. Contact us for a free estimate, personalized consultation, and seamless installation of a home automation system!
Partnering with the most recognized and advanced technology, including NEST, Nexia, and Honeywell, United Service Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning brings you a wide range of exceptional options. Consider some of the many sophisticated features which improve the management of your home and essential systems.
Some of the many home automation options available include:
- Thermostats – Temperature Sensor allows customized room-by-room and hour-by-hour settings to optimize energy savings and comfort.
- Cameras – Indoor and outdoor options keep watch 24/7, including night vision capability, and send helpful notifications to your phone.
- Doorbell – A 24/7 view of your doorstep eliminates surprises, and you can check in at any time, from virtually anywhere you happen to be.
- Windows/Doors – Keep track and get alerts to the open/closed/locked status of windows and doors from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Cameras – Indoor and outdoor cameras are activated by motion or triggered by another smart device, providing a clear real time picture.
- Lighting – Operate lamps, fans, outdoor lights, small appliances, and much more from a single control, optimizing energy efficiency and security.
- Sensors – Compact, yet highly advanced sensors detect motion, glass breakage, doorbell, flooding, temperature change, light, smoke, carbon monoxide, and much more.
- One-touch control – An ultra modern touchscreen device provides easy access to your smart products. “Goodnight” function automatically locks up, turns off lights, and adjusts temperature to conserve energy.
- Temperature Control – Programmable thermostats adapt to your schedule to maximize comfort, simplify management and provide alerts when the filter needs attention.
- Home Control – A wireless connected platform adds convenience to everyday life, offering quick and easy access to your smart home through a single app.